the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
Similar Manuel Corazzari quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- Every day is your entire life.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.