the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
Similar Manuel Corazzari quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.