the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
Similar Manuel Corazzari quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.