You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- Success is never accidental.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.