The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.