Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- Living is different from just existing.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.