Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- Turn your Why into Why not?
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- In all of his products, technology would be married to great design, elegance, human touches and even romance.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
- All things good happen by not managing time, but prioritizing attention.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.