Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
Similar George Bernard Shaw quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- Momentum builds success.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.