Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
Similar Dee Dee Artner quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment