Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
Similar Annette quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8