Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
Similar Ryan Allis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Create value, not bait!
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.