Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
Similar Ryan Allis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.