Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
Similar Ryan Allis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Procrastination is the enemy of action!
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.