I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- You can do more than you think
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.