If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- You can’t get rich thinking poor.
- The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.