If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.