Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.