Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- Think big to see big.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- Make it happen, or it won’t.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.