A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
Similar David Brinkley quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- Make it happen, or it won’t.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- Losers read, winners skim.