A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
Similar David Brinkley quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.