A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
Similar David Brinkley quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Starting a business with brother either ends business or ends brotherhood.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- Hungry people always win.
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Think big from the beginning.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Breakdowns create breakthroughs.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.