Remain self-funded as long as possible.
Similar Garrett Camp quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Think big to see big.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- If you want to live a successful life then start making other people successful
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- I want to put a ding in the universe