Remain self-funded as long as possible.
Similar Garrett Camp quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- Everything begins small.
- Momentum builds success.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset