You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- To rise you must first fall.
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Successful people don´t make noise.