You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
Similar Amit Kalantri quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.