Impatience makes even the strong weak.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- If you need inspiration, don’t do it.
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- Living is different from just existing.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today.