Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.