Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- Everything begins small.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- Traction equals satisfaction
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Breakdowns create breakthroughs.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.