Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
Similar Dr. Mansur Hasib quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- No guts, no story.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.