Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
Similar Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- Hungry people always win.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.