Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
Similar Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.