Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
Similar Martin Uzochukwu Ugwu quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.