A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
Similar Edward D. Hess quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- Momentum builds success.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.