A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
Similar Edward D. Hess quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- There is no shortcut to success.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!