Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
Similar Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- Value your values by demonstrating your values.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- If not now, when?
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- Kindness is the key to success
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’