Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
Similar Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- You can do more than you think
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.