I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
Similar Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.