I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
Similar Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- Start small and keep going.
- Rebels revel in rewriting reality’s restrictions.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.