A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
Similar T Jay Taylor quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- You have to make your own chances.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- Fall down but never back down.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.