If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- How you handle success says a lot about you.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.