If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.