Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
Similar Bernard Branson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- How you handle success says a lot about you.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
- You have to make your own chances.
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.