It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
Similar Under Armour quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- One life is enough to change this world
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.