It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
Similar Under Armour quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.