It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
Similar Under Armour quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.