Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
Similar Duncan Bannatyne quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- How you handle success says a lot about you.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- You can do more than you think
- True friends don’t come with conditions.