Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
Similar Duncan Bannatyne quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- It is better to die for a dream than to live a nightmare.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- Sell before you start
- It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.