Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
Similar Abhishek Ratna quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- Start with the customer and work backward
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- If you start dreaming you are not running fast enough
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?