Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
Similar Abhishek Ratna quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- What are you doing to serve your customers a little more every day?
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.