Knowledge without action is meaningless.
Similar Abu Bakr quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.