Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.