Kindness is the key to success
Similar Jason Naylor quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport