Kindness is the key to success
Similar Jason Naylor quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Breakdowns create breakthroughs.
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- if you begin, you win.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
- Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.