Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
Similar Abdul Malik Omar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Value your values by demonstrating your values.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Big things start small.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.