It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else
- Sell before you start
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Without vision, there is no victory.