Stay hungry, stay foolish.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.