Change how you’re paid, change your life.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.