Vision is oxygen for companies.
Similar Alin Sav quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.