Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
Similar Alin Sav quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- Move fast, break things
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.