It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
Similar Herman Melville quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.