It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
Similar Herman Melville quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- Living is different from just existing.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Hungry people always win.
- Start small and keep going.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.