It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
Similar Herman Melville quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.