You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Impact Over Income
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- Kindness is the key to success
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.