Good is the enemy of great
Similar Jim Collins quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- Hungry people always win.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.