Good is the enemy of great
Similar Jim Collins quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Great companies are built on great products.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Kindness is the key to success
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- Constraint inspires creativity