The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.