The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
Similar Ralph Nader quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- Good is the enemy of great
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Bad timekeeping will suck the life out of your bank account.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.