Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
Similar Ash Maurya quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Move fast, break things
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- Think big to see big.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success