There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- The goal is freedom.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
- Think big to see big.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- Inspiration is born when our passion becomes greater than our fear.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.