There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- Start small and keep going.
- Value your values by demonstrating your values.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- The entrepreneur works 24×7 365 days and that’s why they look cool
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- Data may disappoint, but it never lies.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time