To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Everyone has a boss, and a business owner’s boss is the customer.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Create value, not bait!
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.