Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
Similar Laura Busche quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- Traction equals satisfaction
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.