Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
Similar Laura Busche quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- People who love all fields of knowledge are the ones who can best spot the patterns that exist across nature.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.