Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
Similar Isaiah Hankel PhD quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- The way to change the entire world starts with a small baby step
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.