Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
Similar Mamur Mustapha quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- Constraint inspires creativity
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.