Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
Similar Mamur Mustapha quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.