The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
Similar Michael E. Gerber quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Your mental energy links to your physical energy. Without it, your mind will suffer.
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.