You lose respect when you demand respect.
Similar Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- Entrepreneur, if your distinction isn’t angering the mediocre, it’s actually mediocre.
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.