You lose respect when you demand respect.
Similar Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- Kindness is the key to success
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.